Hebrews 11:6-But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.
When we decide to give our life to Christ we must believe that Christ is the manifestation of God in the flesh, we must also believe that he can save us from our sins. When I decided to live for Christ I took him at his word I believed that he could change my life. And I can say that the infillilng of the Holy Ghost was the best thing that ever happened to me. The Lord has given me strenght to deal with the trials and tribulations of life, he leads me and guides me through each day. So this Christmas season remember that we should celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ the redeemer, of all mankind.
Saturday, December 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment