Monday, November 2, 2009

Why do I trust God?

Why do I trust in God?

The answer is quite simple, I trust God because of his many great works especially the work God done at Cavalry. The Lord promised us that He would send us a comforter which is the Holy Ghost. And those who have received the Holy Ghost as prescribed by Acts 2:38 realize that the Holy Ghost is the fulfilment of just one of His many promises. And that more things are to follow for those that keep the faith. But we can also look at trees, mountains and other things in the landscape and realize that these are all God's creations. Furthermore if you look at the vastness of the universe (our solar system, other galaxies and/or universes) we see that greatness of God's creation. Scientist often refer to the beginning of creation as the result of a 'big bang'. However, through my eyes of faith. I see the vastness of the universe as a testament to God's omnipotent nature. God is all powerful He has the power to create and destroy entire solar systems with his word. Truly, we serve a great and magnificent God who passes all human understanding. His word is true, and therefore I choose to trust in Him. He never fails, He always makes a way out of no way. Therefore, I have hope because of Jesus Christ.

1 comment:

angel said...

I trust God because hes always there for me. I trust God because when i was a sinner he cared enough about me to die for my sins and saved me filled me with the precious gift of the holyghost there a scripture that says he saved an wretch like me.I give praises to Jesus because he deserves it we ought to praise him he woke you up this moring and started you on your way i praise him because he put a new song in my mouth a new talk the things that i use to do i dont do no more. I put away childesh things I am pround to say that i am a child of God. Theres a song that says I love to praise him i love to praise his name Hes my rock my sword and shield i no hell never let you down.I love to praise his holy name